POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : List of links to "tools" Server Time
7 May 2024 17:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  List of links to "tools" (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Dave Matthews
Subject: List of links to "tools"
Date: 19 Apr 2004 18:50:58
Message: <408457d2@news.povray.org>
I know that the POV website has links to many tools, but I keep
stumbling across more as I read the newsgroups.  Perhaps we can use this
thread to keep track of links to various interesting (and especially
free) applications that export directly into POVRay.

I'll start off with just two:

MolPOV 2 (since Dennis Miller just mentioned it on p.b.i.):

http://www.chem.ufl.edu/~der/der_pov2.htm

KnotPlot:

http://www.pims.math.ca/knotplot/

Also, if some tools export to some other format that can be converted to
POVRay, perhaps you can include a link, and an explanation of how the
conversion can be accomplished.  Samples or tutorials might also be nice.

Anyone have a ready list of links?  I'll keep mirroring the list at my
own (new, finally) website if there's enough interest
(http://www.mnwest.mnscu.edu/website/dmatthews -- nothing there of
general interest yet, just info for my classes -- but feel free to poke
around.)

Thanks

Dave Matthews