POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : New Wings -> Povray export Server Time
7 May 2024 17:42:35 EDT (-0400)
  New Wings -> Povray export (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: gonzo
Subject: New Wings -> Povray export
Date: 19 Feb 2004 01:26:51
Message: <4034572b$1@news.povray.org>
POV export finally works in Windows for 0.08.19c!

I've been still using Wings_0.98.08 since that was the last version with a
reliable POV exporter, but I couldn't texture anything since everytime I
tried to create a texture or even just open the dialog it froze my machine.
Now maybe I can actually finish my IRTC entry this round...

I had it all working under linux on my other box, but that one has no web
access anymore, and so far I haven't gotten Linux to run reliably on this
box yet.  Actually, I've only gotten it to start about 4 times, usually it
just goes into an endless cycle of reboots

RG  -  I miss my slackware