POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Wings 3D crash ? Server Time
7 May 2024 14:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Wings 3D crash ? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: JC (Exether)
Subject: Wings 3D crash ?
Date: 17 Feb 2004 18:17:05
Message: <4032a0f1$1@news.povray.org>
After seeing Gilles' wonders made with Wings 3D I installed it today.
And my computer started to freeze after few seconds of using Wings 3D.

After some inquiry it seems that the hardware OpenGL acceleration with
ATI video cards (I have ATI 9600Pro) and Nvidia chipsets (I have a Asus
A7N8X mother board) are doing this very often.

The solution is to deactivate the hardware acceleration.
(Display Settings -> Advanced settings -> Troubleshooting sorry but my
windows is in french so that might not quite be it).

So it is not a Wings 3D crash which honnor remains immaculated,

JC
PS: First real message    ;-)