POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Am I the first ? Server Time
7 May 2024 13:10:25 EDT (-0400)
  Am I the first ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: LightBeam
Subject: Am I the first ?
Date: 17 Feb 2004 16:16:57
Message: <403284c9$1@news.povray.org>
Hope I'll find some usefull tools I need... neeed neeed neeed nee nn (echo
?)

Post a reply to this message

From: Dan P
Subject: Re: Am I the first ?
Date: 17 Feb 2004 21:27:10
Message: <4032cd7e@news.povray.org>
"LightBeam" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
> Hope I'll find some usefull tools I need... neeed neeed neeed nee nn (echo
> ?)

Workin' on it, workin' on it. After this research paper, my pet project is
to create a PoseRay-Like program without the preview that exports the .obj
and also fills-in the hair. After I learn DirectX and OpenGL programming
(I'm thinking of going with the latter first because DirectX is starting to
make me ill) I'll add a preview too.

(It's so easy to say you're GONNA do things. I'm gonna rule the Earth too.
Didja hear? :-) )