POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Upgraded PolPrm polygon & prism editor : Upgraded PolPrm polygon & prism editor Server Time: 15 Dec 2019 20:18:42 GMT
  Upgraded PolPrm polygon & prism editor
From: Leroy
Date: 29 Oct 2019 21:45:00
I've spent the last two weeks or was it three adding things to my old windows
PolPrm program.

 I put it on my website today!

It's at Leroy's World  http://leroyw.byethost15.com/

Just click on the window and you're there .

I still need to tweak the website a bit but you can download it NOW!

PolPrm has a lot of neat stuff. So much so that the help file is bigger than the
program. But ain't that the way it always is:)

 I could list all the thing it can do. But I ain't, I tired of typing today.

So Have Fun playing wit it!