POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Intersection tutorial (10-sided die) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:07:34 EDT (-0400)
  Intersection tutorial (10-sided die) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jerold Stratton
Subject: Intersection tutorial (10-sided die)
Date: 2 Jan 2002 13:02:49
Message: <3c334b49$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, a new boring incredibly simple tutorial: making a 10-sided die using
the intersection of planes.

Not sure how long I'm back for, I'm posting this with trn under Mac OS X.
Don't let Steve Jobs fool you, Mac OS X will not *truly* be ready for real
world use until MT-Newswatcher is available for it. I know it's a huge
weight on Simon Fraser's shoulders, but you just have to live with the
times you're born in.

Oh, I suppose I'd better let you know the URL:

http://www.hoboes.com/NetLife/POV/Die10/

Comments, of course, welcome.

Jerry
http://www.godsmonsters.com/