POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Going deeper into POV Server Time
18 Apr 2024 12:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Going deeper into POV (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: justin watkins
Subject: Going deeper into POV
Date: 30 Oct 2001 04:36:18
Message: <3bde7492$1@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,

I've been using POV-Ray since the early 1990s, and have barely scratched the
surface of what it can do. (I tend to use pencil, paper and a pocket
calculator as a modelling tool, btw). I'd like to systematically go through
the whole feature set, particularly the stuff that sets POV apart from other
3D tools and leads to greater realism. Does anyone have suggestions on the
order in which I should attack things? I'm rather good at spotting typos, so
if anyone is writing advanced documentation that needs to be "tested in the
wild", I'm volunteering :-)

For some examples of my work please visit www DOT wis.co.uk SLASH justin. My
main problem is achieving realism. Further comment and criticism welcome
(off-group please).

Justin Watkins
e: justin.watkins AT merant.com