POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : "Section B" Done! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 22:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  "Section B" Done! (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: C J  - POV User
Subject: "Section B" Done!
Date: 4 Sep 2000 23:15:22
Message: <39b4654a$1@news.povray.org>
The second part of the "Building the T.S.N. Hensly" is now done and ready
for your feed back!

Just remember to play nice!
Regards,

Post a reply to this message

From: C J  - POV User
Subject: Re: "Section B" Done!
Date: 4 Sep 2000 23:17:24
Message: <39b465c4@news.povray.org>
Hmm....
a link might help, right?
www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy
Click on
[Tutorials],[POV Advanced]

OK,

C.J. - POV User <hou### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> The second part of the "Building the T.S.N. Hensly" is now done and ready
> for your feed back!
>
> Just remember to play nice!
> Regards,

Post a reply to this message

From: Pabs
Date: 4 Sep 2000 23:38:20
Message: <39B46AC3.10F27F45@hotmail.com>
"C.J. - POV User" wrote:

> Hmm....
> a link might help, right?

That depends on whether the server is offline/unavailable
"The requested URL could not be retrieved
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy
The following error was encountered:
     Connection Failed
The system returned:
    (113) No route to host
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again."

Bye
Pabs

Post a reply to this message

> That depends on whether the server is offline/unavailable
> "The requested URL could not be retrieved
> While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy

I just tried it and had no problems reaching the site.

> > That depends on whether the server is offline/unavailable
> > "The requested URL could not be retrieved
> > While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy
>
> I just tried it and had no problems reaching the site.

Wierd - I just tried it (again) and had the same problem reaching the site.
Must be my connection - can't access crosswinds at all!!!

BTW what does "(113) No route to host" mean anyway.

--
Bye
Pabs

Post a reply to this message