POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Animation Agrivations Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Agrivations (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris
Subject: Animation Agrivations
Date: 19 Aug 2000 03:04:23
Message: <399e3177@news.povray.org>
Can anyone out there tell where I can find a really good animation tutorial
for a completey braindead newbie?

Post a reply to this message

From: ryan constantine
Subject: Re: Animation Agrivations
Date: 19 Aug 2000 04:24:51
Message: <399E442B.CE89CE70@yahoo.com>
that's a tough order.  a tutorial i like goes with chris colefax's
animation include and macro files.  look for it in povray's links or
check recent posts in all the groups because someone else asked a
similar question and ken gave the link.

http://www.puzzlecraft.com/cm/ClockMod.html

> Can anyone out there tell where I can find a really good animation
> tutorial for a completey braindead newbie?

Hi!
You cn use 3dtotal.com
if i worng spell. Pls use google for find some grate tuto.