POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Does anyone just use Povray? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:27:45 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone just use Povray? (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Phead
Subject: Does anyone just use Povray?
Date: 17 Jun 2000 11:40:26
Message: <394b9bea$1@news.povray.org>
Hey, Im using Moray, and Ive noticed alot of talk about Pov code. Does
anyone just use Povray for modelling? Isn't that pretty hard to visualize?

Post a reply to this message

From: PoD
Subject: Re: Does anyone just use Povray?
Date: 17 Jun 2000 12:40:56
Message: <394BB63C.B5A1C65D@merlin.net.au>
Phead wrote:

> Hey, Im using Moray, and Ive noticed alot of talk about Pov code. Does
> anyone just use Povray for modelling? Isn't that pretty hard to visualize?

I tried Moray a few times years ago.
Only used POV code since.

PoD.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 17 Jun 2000 12:58:16
Message: <394bae28@news.povray.org>
Same here, can't stand modellers, with the possible exception of Hammapatch

Mick