POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Does anyone just use Povray? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone just use Povray? (Message 18 to 27 of 27)
From: Steven Jones
Subject: Re: Does anyone just use Povray?
Date: 21 Jun 2000 17:28:06
Message: <39513366@news.povray.org>
I couldn't agree more Ken!  Moray generates Pov code so everything you can
do in Moray can be done in Pov code alone.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 22 Jun 2000 08:02:46
Message: <39520066@news.povray.org>
Steven Jones <ste### [at] tsncc> wrote:
: I couldn't agree more Ken!  Moray generates Pov code so everything you can
: do in Moray can be done in Pov code alone.

  Only in theory.
  I would like to see you making a complicated model of a human head made with
bicubic patches by hand.