POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Does anyone just use Povray? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 06:45:57 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone just use Povray? (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Phead
Subject: Re: Does anyone just use Povray?
Date: 18 Jun 2000 11:18:07
Message: <394ce82f@news.povray.org>
> I try to prevent undue stress by only going looking at other peoples stuff
> when I'm in the mood to see some neat things once again.  However I'm
still
> learning to close the web browser before an attack of manic-depression
comes
> on.
> In all sincerity, I turn off the TV or at least change channels if I sense
too
> much 3D "goodness" being shown (more difficult to leave a theatre) or I
fear
> I'll become a permanent mindless spectator instead of any kind of
participant.

> Bob

hahahah.. good answer!

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 18 Jun 2000 11:28:19
Message: <394cea93@news.povray.org>
ryan constantine <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
: but for anything complicated, a modeller is the only
: way to go.

  Well, it depends on your definition of "complicated".
  For complicated generation of objects (trees, grass, galaxies...) modellers
are not very good unless they specifically support those.