POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : hello Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:35:21 EDT (-0400)
  hello (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: scsa316
Subject: hello
Date: 5 Jun 2000 12:12:03
Message: <393bd153$1@news.povray.org>
hi! i am very new to POV ray and am amazed at the things i see done with
it....i have 2 questions though... once i download macros what do i do with
them so that i may use them and when i download a modle, where do i go from
there?  Any help appreciated.  TIA!

~*~Lady Lex~*~

Post a reply to this message