POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : New Isosurface Tutorial Server Time
18 Apr 2024 08:41:08 EDT (-0400)
  New Isosurface Tutorial (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ken
Subject: New Isosurface Tutorial
Date: 29 Jan 2000 05:37:43
Message: <3892C227.DFC554E1@pacbell.net>
Fabien Mosen has written a new Isosurfaces tutorial and has made
it available on the net. The site is currently in French only but
the there are enough pictures and POV-Ray source code provided
that you may still find it a useful resource.

http://users.skynet.be/bs936509/iso/iso-tut.htm

: Fabien Mosen has written a new Isosurfaces tutorial and has made
: it available on the net. The site is currently in French only but
: the there are enough pictures and POV-Ray source code provided
: that you may still find it a useful resource.

: http://users.skynet.be/bs936509/iso/iso-tut.htm

  If French is not your strong language, try putting this URL in the text
field at http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and pressing 'Translate'.
  The translation is not perfect, of course, but helps a lot.

> : Fabien Mosen has written a new Isosurfaces tutorial and has made
> : it available on the net. The site is currently in French only but
> : the there are enough pictures and POV-Ray source code provided
> : that you may still find it a useful resource.
>
> : http://users.skynet.be/bs936509/iso/iso-tut.htm
>
>   If French is not your strong language, try putting this URL in the text
> field at http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and pressing 'Translate'.
>   The translation is not perfect, of course, but helps a lot.

I really wish that IE or Netscape offered translator plugins for their
products. It sure would simplify the process <sigh>. The bablefish
translator works well for short pages but will end the translataion
after 1000 or 2000 total characters (I forget which). For example I
tried to translate my links page to French once but it choked after
about 1/20 of it and the rest of the text was still in English.