POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Fire & Flames Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:51:07 EDT (-0400)
  Fire & Flames (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Philip Tanner
Subject: Fire & Flames
Date: 5 Aug 1999 10:36:42
Message: <37A9A112.4581@bigfoot.com>
Hiya,

I'm looking to create an image with some flames in the foreground...
Eventually I will take lots of scenes and turn them into an animated
GIF... But first, I need a way of creating realistic flames (BTW< they
will be being fanned).

I was wondering if this was
a) possible
b) anyone knows how to do it
c) someone could send me a demo on how to do it.

Your help is much appreciated...

Phil Tanner
(Please send responses to p.t### [at] bigfootcom if possible) :)

Post a reply to this message

> I'm looking to create an image with some flames in the foreground...
> Eventually I will take lots of scenes and turn them into an animated
> GIF... But first, I need a way of creating realistic flames (BTW< they
> will be being fanned).
>
> I was wondering if this was
> a) possible
> b) anyone knows how to do it
> c) someone could send me a demo on how to do it.
>
> Your help is much appreciated...
>
> Phil Tanner
> (Please send responses to p.t### [at] bigfootcom if possible) :)

See: http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/POV/index.html

See also: http://povobjects.virtualave.net/

Also see: povray.text.scene-files

And also see also: povray.binaries.scene-files

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm