POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Radiosity tutorial Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:07:50 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity tutorial (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Paul Johnsson
Subject: Radiosity tutorial
Date: 25 Jul 1999 04:06:32
Message: <379AC5B0.61FF5D17@hpts.com>
Hi.

I have just started to test the Radiosity functions in POV, but I have
some troubles setting all varialbles correct...

Is there a Radiosity tutorial or a "Radiosity beginners guide" out there
somewhere?

I think that many people would aprechiate such a tutorial explaning the
Radiosity function more throughly that the manual.

Post a reply to this message

> I have just started to test the Radiosity functions in POV, but I have
> some troubles setting all varialbles correct...
>
> Is there a Radiosity tutorial or a "Radiosity beginners guide" out there
> somewhere?
>
> I think that many people would aprechiate such a tutorial explaning the
> Radiosity function more throughly that the manual.

See Warps examples and be sure to use the comments tab at the top of the page.
http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/pics/Radiosity_test2/

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net