POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Vrotate... Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Vrotate... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jason Dinger
Subject: Vrotate...
Date: 21 May 1999 16:28:01
Message: <3745B46D.7FF564AC@hotmail.com>
A little while back someone asked for help with some of
POV's more advanced functions (vrotate, vlength, etc.), but
noone replied with help. I was just wondering if anyone had
a tutorial or more info. on these functions. The sparse
info. in the POV doc's didn't help any (same for the
vec1.pov and vec2.pov examples).
 On another note, I recently learned how to write/use
#macros (Thanks to John Van Sickle), and I'm in the process
of writing an "Idiot's Guide To Macros" which I'll post here
soon.
 thanks in advance for your help.
   jason.
www.angelfire.com/co/ug

Post a reply to this message

I am working on these myself. They can be found at
http://www.spiritone.com/~english/cyclopedia.  If they're not helpful,
please let me know so I can make them useful

Joshua
eng### [at] spiritonecom
Jason Dinger wrote:

>  A little while back someone asked for help with some of
> POV's more advanced functions (vrotate, vlength, etc.), but
> noone replied with help. I was just wondering if anyone had
> a tutorial or more info. on these functions. The sparse
> info. in the POV doc's didn't help any (same for the
> vec1.pov and vec2.pov examples).
>  On another note, I recently learned how to write/use
> #macros (Thanks to John Van Sickle), and I'm in the process
> of writing an "Idiot's Guide To Macros" which I'll post here
> soon.
>  thanks in advance for your help.
>    jason.
> www.angelfire.com/co/ug

Post a reply to this message

  When I tried to go to both your vrotate and vnormalize pages, I got
"File Not Found" messages in my browser window. Are the links on your page
correct?

Josh English wrote:

> I am working on these myself. They can be found at
> http://www.spiritone.com/~english/cyclopedia.  If they're not helpful,
> please let me know so I can make them useful
>
> Joshua
> eng### [at] spiritonecom
> Jason Dinger wrote:
>
> >  A little while back someone asked for help with some of
> > POV's more advanced functions (vrotate, vlength, etc.), but
> > noone replied with help. I was just wondering if anyone had
> > a tutorial or more info. on these functions. The sparse
> > info. in the POV doc's didn't help any (same for the
> > vec1.pov and vec2.pov examples).
> >  On another note, I recently learned how to write/use
> > #macros (Thanks to John Van Sickle), and I'm in the process
> > of writing an "Idiot's Guide To Macros" which I'll post here
> > soon.
> >  thanks in advance for your help.
> >    jason.
> > www.angelfire.com/co/ug