POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Inner workings of POV-Ray Doks Server Time
18 May 2024 09:48:07 EDT (-0400)
  Inner workings of POV-Ray Doks (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Axel Hecht
Subject: Inner workings of POV-Ray Doks
Date: 29 Apr 1999 07:53:30
Message: <37283A77.EC5405FF@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Hi,
I remember somebody announcing a document about the inner working of POV-Ray. Is
this still worked on? In what state is it?
I can't find the original post, so I ask again.

To the author: Even if it's not ready yet, share it, please.

Axel

PS: X-posted to povray.text.tutorials for easier finding.

Post a reply to this message