POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Re: Gas Ball Server Time
4 May 2024 17:13:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gas Ball (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rick
Subject: Re: Gas Ball
Date: 25 Apr 1999 15:12:16
Message: <37235b00.0@news.povray.org>
Bob, thanks for the hints. I have experimented with everything I can think
of, and I actually like the results I have gotten, but they aren't what I
was after. It always looks like an external sphere with something inside.
I have two of these on my website, so you can see what I mean. The URL is
www.teleport.com/~benboom/traces/traces.htm.

Post a reply to this message