POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : text in front of a flashlight Server Time
5 May 2024 00:35:05 EDT (-0400)
  text in front of a flashlight (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Vincent Pluk
Subject: text in front of a flashlight
Date: 13 Apr 1999 15:57:23
Message: <37139430.7982A666@tukkerland.demon.nl>
I want to create a flashlight (like on a police car). In front of that
flash light there is some text. Beams of that flashlight come forward to
the screen
through the text..

My problem is that I can't get it fixed. I'm using POVRay 3.1e.

If anybody has some source of a scene that I can use as an example or
somebody has some good tips, please mail me...

dav### [at] tukkerlanddemonnl

Post a reply to this message

> I want to create a flashlight (like on a police car). In front of that
> flash light there is some text. Beams of that flashlight come forward to
> the screen
> through the text..
>
> My problem is that I can't get it fixed. I'm using POVRay 3.1e.
>
> If anybody has some source of a scene that I can use as an example or
> somebody has some good tips, please mail me...
>
> dav### [at] tukkerlanddemonnl

See my recent post in povray.binaries.images titled patent pending
and patent granted.
It shows how to use an image map to project an image. Source included.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net