POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Where is a source for a realistic lightning bolt Server Time
4 May 2024 23:57:21 EDT (-0400)
  Where is a source for a realistic lightning bolt (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Storm Samurai
Subject: Where is a source for a realistic lightning bolt
Date: 4 Apr 1999 19:20:05
Message: <3707E560.7ED9E940@s-sser.lj.edus.si>
I urgently need a source but i don't have the time for doing it myself.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Apr 1999 21:35:32
Message: <37080537.7E543AA2@aol.com>
I thought I emailed one to you already.
I have that lightnin.inc by Jeffry Brickley here and have been making
changes to it. I emailed him to ask about uploading this updated one
here for people to d/l from my web page, no reply back yet.
If you will open your mail from me (inv### [at] aolcom) you can have this
include.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

I have downloaded the lightning include zip from Jeffry Brickley's
website.  I'm wondering what sort of updates you were able to add?
Would it be possible for you to e-mail it to me also?  I need it
urgently as well.  If the changes are significant it would be much
obliged.  Thank-you.

		Kyle