POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Best sPatch tutorial Server Time
4 May 2024 22:53:51 EDT (-0400)
  Best sPatch tutorial (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Best sPatch tutorial
Date: 25 Mar 1999 14:54:48
Message: <36FA93E0.65E7B257@aol.com>
Here's a tutorial on splines, the basic beginner's version, not for
sPatch but for Animation Master.  The previously referenced tutorials
are good for experts, but I needed to see the content at the below link:

http://www.alienlogo.com/tincan/Spline-tut.htm

Post a reply to this message

A whole bunch of other excellent spline-modelling tutorials can be found at:

http://www.hash.com/users/jsherwood/

Greg M. Johnson wrote:

> Here's a tutorial on splines, the basic beginner's version, not for
> sPatch but for Animation Master.  The previously referenced tutorials
> are good for experts, but I needed to see the content at the below link:
>
> http://www.alienlogo.com/tincan/Spline-tut.htm

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)