POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Where can I get a basic tutorial Server Time
4 May 2024 17:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Where can I get a basic tutorial (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Andraž Levstik
Subject: Where can I get a basic tutorial
Date: 24 Mar 1999 16:08:08
Message: <36F9538F.C359145D@homemail.com>
I need a tutorial all my images come out like shit!!!

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Where can I get a basic tutorial
Date: 24 Mar 1999 20:09:58
Message: <36F98BF1.66ECA214@pacbell.net>

> I need a tutorial all my images come out like shit!!!

  There is a newsgroup on this server called
announce.frequently-asked-questions. In that group you will find an
announcement by Me that lists an impressive collection of links to online
tutorials all dedicated to Pov-Ray.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net