POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Lightbulbs Server Time
5 May 2024 00:06:11 EDT (-0400)
  Lightbulbs (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: SHELLEYB1
Subject: Lightbulbs
Date: 28 Jan 1999 18:23:07
Message: <36B0F0F4.3EEE@prodigy.net>
Hey,
  I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a sphere a light source.
Like a light bulb for a lamp or something?

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Clute
Subject: Re: Lightbulbs
Date: 28 Jan 1999 22:25:30
Message: <36B12B73.35FC8796@tiac.net>
looks_like
You can find it in the POV docs under "Assigning an Object to a Light
Source".

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message