POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Fog and headlights Server Time
4 May 2024 19:52:06 EDT (-0400)
  Fog and headlights (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Duncan Pike
Subject: Fog and headlights
Date: 3 Dec 1998 13:35:18
Message: <36674A6A.E52F2268@drp-nml.dircon.co.uk>
I am trying to create a foggy scene with a number of objects in it so
that a single light source casts deep shadows behind the objects.
However the fog seems to refract the light around the objects so that no
shadow is cast. Does anybody know a way around this?

Thank You

Duncan Pike

Post a reply to this message