POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Printed documentation Server Time
4 May 2024 16:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Printed documentation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: egloria
Subject: Printed documentation
Date: 22 Nov 1998 21:39:33
Message: <3658cae5.0@news.povray.org>
Hey I have been copying the documentation
for PovRay the last couple of days to Lotus
Word Pro anybody have an Idea on how long
this manual is? I am doing it this way to save
all the wasted paper it would have created
by printing directly

Post a reply to this message

You could have used the MS Word version that's on the ftp site ...
It's 320 pages long.

Jim