POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : INI ERROR Server Time
4 May 2024 23:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  INI ERROR (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: John Thomas
Subject: INI ERROR
Date: 22 Sep 1998 04:03:49
Message: <36074bd5.0@news.povray.org>
I keep getting this error message when I try to render an image.
It says:
" INI File error.
Bad option syntax or error opening .INI/ . DEF file '//'. "  anyone  know
whats wrong?

Thanks.
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: INI ERROR
Date: 22 Sep 1998 04:06:15
Message: <36074CA4.A619716E@pacbell.net>
Which version of POV-Ray are you using ?

Ken Tyler

John Thomas wrote:

> I keep getting this error message when I try to render an image.
> It says:
> " INI File error.
> Bad option syntax or error opening .INI/ . DEF file '//'. "  anyone  know
> whats wrong?
>
> Thanks.
> John

Post a reply to this message