POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : halo vs. media Server Time
18 May 2024 13:33:18 EDT (-0400)
  halo vs. media (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ekim E  YARDIMLI
Subject: halo vs. media
Date: 22 Aug 1998 19:35:42
Message: <35DFD353.76F@idea-tr.com>
hello,

in povray 3.0x there was a nice example about creating clouds with a few
halos, but i can't seem to duplicate the idea with the media and
interior in 3.1. actually i'm also wondering if there exists a tutorial
with examples about media and interior. i would like to creat actual 3d
clouds not texture clouds.
and also if any pov-god listes in on this channel i've read through the
new docs and find the 3.0x more easy to understand. :)

thanx in advance

Post a reply to this message