POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : French documentation Server Time
18 May 2024 11:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  French documentation (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: miles06
Subject: French documentation
Date: 25 Jul 1998 14:25:34
Message: <35BA15C0.A6E@online.worldnet.fr>
Does the povray tutorial has ever been translated in french ?
Who wants to help me to do that if it does not exist ?
(I'm french)
--
E-mail : <mil### [at] onlineworldnetfr>

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain CULOS
Subject: Re: French documentation
Date: 29 Jul 1998 15:33:59
Message: <35BCDE4E.F4FFD7FF@bigfoot.com>
Salut,

site de POVLAB.
 http://perso.infonie.fr/jacqueroux/POVAIDE/povaide3.htm

C'est la version 3.01 seulement.
A+,
Al1.

mil### [at] onlineworldnetfr wrote:

> Does the povray tutorial has ever been translated in french ?
> Who wants to help me to do that if it does not exist ?
> (I'm french)
> --
> E-mail : <mil### [at] onlineworldnetfr>

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.

Post a reply to this message