POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Announce: Isosurface Manual Server Time
18 May 2024 11:06:56 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: Isosurface Manual (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: yvo
Subject: Announce: Isosurface Manual
Date: 19 Nov 2000 13:26:41
Message: <1ekcy40.1lvzrf619gllbkN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Hi everyone,

I have just finished the first version of an isosurface manual.

Just go to http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh and click the isosurface
manual in the navigation bar to the left.
I hope this manual will contribute to more and better use of the
isosurface objects.

Enjoy

Rene Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh

Post a reply to this message

> I have just finished the first version of an isosurface manual.
>
> Just go to http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh and click the isosurface
> manual in the navigation bar to the left.
> I hope this manual will contribute to more and better use of the
> isosurface objects.
>
> Enjoy
>
> Rene Smellenbergh
>
> --
> e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe
>
> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh

Thanks, Rene, for this very instructive manual.
Could you provide it as a zipped folder for download?

ReVerSi

Post a reply to this message