POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Quakers and Pov Tutorial Server Time
18 May 2024 10:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Quakers and Pov Tutorial (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: GrimDude
Subject: Quakers and Pov Tutorial
Date: 12 Jan 1970 00:25:00
Message: <01bd1f10$b6a5d120$f8681cce@arkansasusa.com.arkansasusa.com>
Anybody play Quake?

My "Quake Skins Pov-Ray Tutorial" has moved to
http://home.swbell.net/grimdude There's a few snippets of code there, as
well as a few skins to play with. Come by and visit. No, I still haven't
completely finished it, but you might learn something and I might learn
from you!

I'll be updating it for Quake II over the next month. No, I won't drop the
Quake 1 stuff because so many more people still play that, and I don't
create custom skins. Besides, if any of you use anything there you won't
need to ask me! :)

Enjoy!

Paul Hinds
gri### [at] swbellnet

Post a reply to this message

>My "Quake Skins Pov-Ray Tutorial" has moved to
>http://home.swbell.net/grimdude

I'll be sure to visit!

>There's a few snippets of code there, as
>well as a few skins to play with. Come by and visit. No, I still haven't
>completely finished it, but you might learn something and I might learn
>from you!
>
>I'll be updating it for Quake II over the next month.
>No, I won't drop the Quake 1 stuff because so many more people
>still play that,

Whew! (I'm stuck with a 486)  :(

>and I don't
>create custom skins. Besides, if any of you use anything there you won't
>need to ask me! :)
>
>Enjoy!
>
>Paul Hinds
>gri### [at] swbellnet