POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : surface deformations : Re: surface deformations Server Time: 18 Apr 2014 13:27:08 GMT
  Re: surface deformations
From: Soulstorm
Date: 22 Feb 2002 07:10:36
Hi Jamie,

Your comment seems to be the most helpful of the lot. It set me thinking -
maybe some formulae for blobs along a sperical surface with some sine
deformations thrown in. hmm...back to work.

btw. for anyone reading this thread there is a nice tutorial on sine
deformations here :
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/loop/povsi3e1.htm

thanks
-ss-