POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Render stalls at 10%, no CPU activity Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:52:08 EDT (-0400)
  Render stalls at 10%, no CPU activity (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: posfan12
Subject: Render stalls at 10%, no CPU activity
Date: 30 Dec 2013 16:10:01
Message: <web.52c1e0825a8cb6acf5699ff20@news.povray.org>
On my computer this scene stalls at around 10% with little CPU activity as far
as I can tell. It doesn't stop completely. It's like POV-ray just forgets what
it is doing.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ldview_povray_mini_test_no_include.pov.txt' (1942 KB)

> On my computer this scene stalls at around 10% with little CPU activity as far
> as I can tell. It doesn't stop completely. It's like POV-ray just forgets what
> it is doing.
>
> What do I need to do to fix this?
>

> Mike

Crap, never mind. I restarted the render and it seems to be working now.

Mike