POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : some problems with the view Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  some problems with the view (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: neg
Subject: some problems with the view
Date: 18 Nov 2013 14:25:01
Message: <web.528a69033338c559a49ff4fb0@news.povray.org>
Hi guys!
I'm a new user. I study engineering in Italy and I'm making a project for an
electronic course.
I made an animation with Pov-Ray of an electric circuit but I have some problems
with the visualisation of one of the components.
I Drew the part (an antenna) with a CAD software and than I converted it to .pov
format.
All the parts that I've created in this way are good, but this one it can be
visualized and I can't understand why. Could you help me? thank you very much

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'taoglas.inc.txt' (627 KB)

> I'm a new user. I study engineering in Italy and I'm making a project for an
> electronic course.
> I made an animation with Pov-Ray of an electric circuit but I have some problems
> with the visualisation of one of the components.
> I Drew the part (an antenna) with a CAD software and than I converted it to .pov
> format.
> All the parts that I've created in this way are good, but this one it can be
> visualized and I can't understand why. Could you help me? thank you very much

Download PoseRay and try importing it into that. If it does not manage it you
will be able to see the error messages.

Stephen