POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Ringworld scene Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:38:57 EDT (-0400)
  Ringworld scene (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: posfan12
Subject: Ringworld scene
Date: 13 Oct 2013 02:20:00
Message: <web.525a3b36b2724669b9c369c00@news.povray.org>
Here's the scene file for my ringworld attempt. Any suggestions? Especially on
how to make the atmosphere appear?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ringworld_new_scaled.pov.txt' (13 KB)

From: posfan12
Subject: Re: Ringworld scene
Date: 15 Oct 2013 00:21:52
Message: <525cc2e0$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/13/2013 2:18 AM, posfan12 wrote:
> Here's the scene file for my ringworld attempt. Any suggestions? Especially on
> how to make the atmosphere appear?
>

> Mike

Newest version.

--
http://isometricland.net

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ringworld_new_smaller.pov.txt' (16 KB)

> Here's the scene file for my ringworld attempt. Any suggestions? Especially on
> how to make the atmosphere appear?
>

> Mike

Some panoramas:

http://isometricland.net/panorama/pannellum.htm?config=pano-ringworld-01.json