POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : rheotomic surfaces flowlines test Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:04:50 EDT (-0400)
  rheotomic surfaces flowlines test (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: posfan12
Subject: rheotomic surfaces flowlines test
Date: 30 Aug 2013 00:30:01
Message: <web.52201f695b856a4e41a177270@news.povray.org>
I adapted the code found here:

http://www.openprocessing.org/sketch/17344

Now, how do I make it so that the charges are located in arbitrary places
instead of arranged around the origin in a circle?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'flowlines_test.pov.txt' (3 KB)

Forgot to mention that there's another applet that does closer to what I want,
but it works on a per-pixel coloring basis, I think, instead of by plotting
points or lines.

http://www.openprocessing.org/sketch/34033

Not much use to me. :(

Mike