POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : help needed Server Time
25 Apr 2024 01:32:07 EDT (-0400)
  help needed (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: help
Subject: help needed
Date: 8 May 2009 02:55:01
Message: <web.4a03d6ad1dbb1b604dc99bd0@news.povray.org>
Im so sorry but im my last msg I forgot to say what kind of help I need

this is the project:

 *  Create a subdirectory of your home directory named Movie.
    * Name the file movie.mpg.
    * Put all your work there.
    * Mail your final movie to gex### [at] isugwindstateedu
    * The movie must have:
         1. A beautiful title screen and a screen with your name.
         2. Some beautiful object (car, dog, helicopter, person, horse) moving
in some scene (city, woods, building).
         3. A gorgeous ending frame that says "The End".
         4. The movie should last 10 to 20 seconds.

As I said before I only have till the end of this day and I still havent done
anything so if anyone can help me even if they did the whole project, I would
be so grateful and appreciate it so much

Post a reply to this message