POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : IK Server Time
3 May 2024 11:47:53 EDT (-0400)
  IK (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: stm31415
Subject: IK
Date: 28 Nov 2006 19:05:01
Message: <web.456cce8c816c7eabcf1900cc0@news.povray.org>
Hmm. This did not appear to post, so I's will try again. This is just the
macro file. I will post a commented version when my hand stops hurting, as
well as a sample scene file.

See http://freespace.virgin.net/hugo.elias/models/m_ik2.htm for an
explanation of the idea. Much thanks to Hugo.

-s

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'inverse_kinematics.inc.txt' (6 KB)