POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : 3D NURBS curve macro for pov-ray. Server Time
17 May 2024 04:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  3D NURBS curve macro for pov-ray. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jaap
Subject: 3D NURBS curve macro for pov-ray.
Date: 19 Feb 2006 10:35:00
Message: <web.43f88f0c20eff568a8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
I use this to sample nurbs curves drawin in (Rhino 3D) in a pov-ray
animation.

Tested upto 4th order, but should also work for higer nurbs orders.

jaap.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nurbs.pov.txt' (10 KB)

From: aguamala
Subject: Re: 3D NURBS curve macro for pov-ray.
Date: 9 Jun 2007 15:00:01
Message: <web.466af8097310cb041e91ba50@news.povray.org>
"Jaap" <jws### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I use this to sample nurbs curves drawin in (Rhino 3D) in a pov-ray
> animation.
>
> Tested upto 4th order, but should also work for higer nurbs orders.
>
> jaap.

Hi,
could You make some mini tutorial and show how to get data from Rhino? I've
saved file as igs, and tried to copy-paste some points, but it didn't work.
I tried to get points from sample model 'Human head'....

plz help :-)