POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Updated screen.inc Server Time
17 Apr 2024 22:37:31 EDT (-0400)
  Updated screen.inc (Message 9 to 18 of 18)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Re: Updated screen.inc
Date: 30 Aug 2018 23:10:09
Message: <5b88b191$1@news.povray.org>
Another update, with more of Dick's tips.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screen.inc.txt' (8 KB)

From: clipka
Date: 31 Aug 2018 09:28:44
Message: <5b89428c$1@news.povray.org>
Am 31.08.2018 um 04:58 schrieb dick balaska:
> On 08/30/2018 10:38 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
>>>>

>>> Why does it save and restore the version, but not change it?
>>>

>> I forgot about that. What should I do instead?
>>

> I would just delete those two lines, they are unnecessary.

A smarter approach would be to leave them in, and add a `#version 3.7`
(or some such) indicating the minimum version of POV-Ray known to work
with the include file.

Post a reply to this message