POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : updated kolors.inc Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  updated kolors.inc (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: updated kolors.inc
Date: 22 Dec 2010 08:48:07
Message: <4d120197$1@news.povray.org>
I've been using kolors.inc for a while but given the the recent changes
I thought I'd share an updated version. Retains ALL the original
definitions but adds definitions that conform to new 'gamma' syntax, so
now you can do:

sphere {0,1 pigment {gmaMagenta}}

works with >= beta41

Post a reply to this message