POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : exploring Penrose tiling: kite and dart deflation Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:06:00 EDT (-0400)
  exploring Penrose tiling: kite and dart deflation (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: stbenge
Subject: exploring Penrose tiling: kite and dart deflation
Date: 30 Oct 2009 22:20:35
Message: <4aeb9ef3@news.povray.org>
A Penrose tiling demonstration which illustrates kite and dart
deflation. Uses POV-Ray 3.7 (for area_illuminate).

Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'penrosedeflation.pov.txt' (5 KB)

> A Penrose tiling demonstration which illustrates kite and dart
> deflation. Uses POV-Ray 3.7 (for area_illuminate).

heh, I see your tablet has not showed up yet... ;)

Post a reply to this message

>> A Penrose tiling demonstration which illustrates kite and dart
>> deflation. Uses POV-Ray 3.7 (for area_illuminate).
>
> heh, I see your tablet has not showed up yet... ;)

Not yet :( It's sitting at the post office right now... tomorrow I can
pick it up :D