POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Pebbles Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:34:44 EDT (-0400)
  Pebbles (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Jonathan Hunt
Subject: Pebbles
Date: 17 Sep 2008 15:22:11
Message: <48d158e3$1@news.povray.org>
The source code for my Pebbles image seen here...
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C48d039f3%40news.povray.org%3E/

--
Jonathan Hunt
jon### [at] xlcuscom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pebbles.zip' (4 KB)

From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: Pebbles
Date: 18 Sep 2008 03:40:44
Message: <48d205fc$1@news.povray.org>
>Jonathan Hunt  on date 17/09/2008 21:22 wrote:
> The source code for my Pebbles image seen here...

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C48d039f3%40news.povray.org%3E/

Thank you very much!
;-)
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Sep 2008 03:28:18
Message: <48d35492$1@news.povray.org>
Excellent! Thank you indeed!

Not that I understand the code presently, but I shall have much to study.
Been a long time I wanted to do something like that.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Excellent! Thank you indeed! Not that I understand the code
> presently, but I shall have much to study.

Well, if you have any questions or aren't sure how anything works, just
ask away :-)

--
Jonathan Hunt
jon### [at] xlcuscom