POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : TrainFaces 1.0.0 Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:45:56 EDT (-0400)
  TrainFaces 1.0.0 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Blue Herring
Subject: TrainFaces 1.0.0
Date: 22 Jul 2008 16:05:58
Message: <48863da6@news.povray.org>
Hello,
   It took some time, but I've finally packaged the TrainFaces macro and
uploaded it to the object collection.  This is the same macro I used to
make the faces in the post http://news.povray.org/48458c33%40news.povray.org

If anyone tries it, any feedback or suggestions on the macro or
documentation is welcome, as always.
--
-The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring

Post a reply to this message