POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Needed: Ship Hull of a WW2 Battleship Server Time
2 May 2024 15:49:04 EDT (-0400)
  Needed: Ship Hull of a WW2 Battleship (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Needed: Ship Hull of a WW2 Battleship
Date: 26 Jan 2008 19:02:52
Message: <479bca2c@news.povray.org>
Hi. I am in need of a ship hull resembling a WW2 battleship, with 4
propellers. Just the hull, no deck constructions required.

However, it should give me the possibility to use individual textures for
propellers, underwater hull, above-water hull and the deck.

Anyone can help?

Thanks.

Sven

Post a reply to this message

"Sven Littkowski" <sven [] jamaica-focus [] com> schreef in bericht
> Hi. I am in need of a ship hull resembling a WW2 battleship, with 4
> propellers. Just the hull, no deck constructions required.
>
> However, it should give me the possibility to use individual textures for
> propellers, underwater hull, above-water hull and the deck.

Maybe a (simple) model to be found on the web? 3DCafe for instance (
http://www.3dcafe.com/ )... Argh! their free stuff section is being
"updated" since forever  :-(

However, as a possible solution, there is http://www.delftship.net/  (was
called FreeShip) with which you can build the hull yourself if you have the
specifications.

Thomas