POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Soft-Dart Arrow and Game maschine search Server Time
3 May 2024 17:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Soft-Dart Arrow and Game maschine search (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dirk Höpfner
Subject: Soft-Dart Arrow and Game maschine search
Date: 15 Jan 2007 02:01:50
Message: <45ab26de@news.povray.org>
HI there,
I am searching for an arrow of a soft dartg ame and although
a playing maschine or dart board.

I was searching with google, but I think I am using the wrong
expressions. No direct hits..

Any pointer to resources or POV-scene files will be welcome.

Thanks
     Dirk

Post a reply to this message

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Dirk_H=F6pfner?= <hoe### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> HI there,
> I am searching for an arrow of a soft dartg ame and although
> a playing maschine or dart board.
>
> I was searching with google, but I think I am using the wrong
> expressions. No direct hits..
>
> Any pointer to resources or POV-scene files will be welcome.
>
> Thanks
>      Dirk

What is it that you want? Do you want the sizes to make your own in Pov or a
model?
You could try http://www.3dcafe.com/
The Moray site has a dart board and arrows, probably CSG.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message