POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : a simple macro Server Time
17 May 2024 21:57:14 EDT (-0400)
  a simple macro (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Eric Freeman
Subject: a simple macro
Date: 23 Nov 2005 00:33:24
Message: <4383ff24@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

While working on my Myst-ripoff elevator (on hold, like everything else, due
to hurricane Katrina), I came up with a macro for making the elevator move
smoothly from floor to floor.  Thought some of you might find it useful.  It
can be used not just for moving objects, but making smooth color changes or
anything in an animation where a variable needs to move smoothly from one
value to another.

Eric

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sine_move_macro.inc.txt' (3 KB)