POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Tree macros Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Tree macros (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Duncan Adamson
Subject: Tree macros
Date: 31 Mar 2003 14:15:18
Message: <3e8893c6$1@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

Been a while since I came to the boards (been looking at real-time stuff
rather than ray-tracing but I'm back).

I recently had to format my PC and I've lost a lot of the stuff I had.

Can anyone enlighten me as to where I can get a good tree include from - I
seem to remember using TREEM but I can't find it now.

Thanks all

Duncan Adamson

Post a reply to this message

I have just found TomTree - thanks anyway guys

Duncan