POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Help with bicubic_patch Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:57:49 EDT (-0400)
  Help with bicubic_patch (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: jansb000
Subject: Help with bicubic_patch
Date: 18 Aug 2002 14:09:29
Message: <3d5fe2d9$1@news.povray.org>
I am experimenting with bicubic patches.

In the POV-help it is stated that there should be some tools available on
the web for generating these patches (they even mention povray.org).
Unfortunately I can't find any such tool.

Can someone advise me where to look?

Post a reply to this message

> I am experimenting with bicubic patches.
>
> In the POV-help it is stated that there should be some tools available on
> the web for generating these patches (they even mention povray.org).
> Unfortunately I can't find any such tool.
>
> Can someone advise me where to look?

Hamma Patch
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/ddombrow/hamapatch/

sPatch