POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: modified metals.inc Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:11:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: modified metals.inc (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Y
Subject: Re: modified metals.inc
Date: 24 Aug 2001 18:44:02
Message: <3b86d8b2@news.povray.org>
> modified metals.inc by Jonathan Rafael Ghiglia

Got your personal email but just wanted to thank you
again here for sharing your work . . .

From: JRG
Date: 25 Aug 2001 17:53:40
Message: <3b881e64@news.povray.org>
I'm testing these textures just now, and they seem to work best with dark
backgrounds. With very bright skyspheres some pigments should be darkened a
bit...

--
Jonathan

Post a reply to this message